An Introduction to the World

Hey folks, Actually I had been considering from a long time to start a blog or channel by which I can share my experience and knowledge with the reading lovers. But due to my so-called 'busy work-schedule' or you can say idleness I was unable to do so.


Oops.. sorry, I didn't introduce myself to you all. I am an official Content Writer because I haven't written anything apart from the office/company purpose. But, now I am thinking about to take my writing skills to the next level by which I can gain a reputed name and can mark my presence as a Writer. That's the stuff pushed me to be visible on this page. I haven't gained that much knowledge in writing & have only one & half a year engagement in this sector.

 I started my writing career with an IT Firm as a trainee Content Writer where I didn't get that

platform to nurture myself in this domain. But I am not disappointed or despair because I believe that 'the best way of learning is to make mistakes' & "There isn't a teacher who can teach you better than time".

Such kinds of thoughts push me every time or you can say these are the sources of my inspiration.

Apart from, let me tell you my educational background, I started my schooling at a primary school with my elder brothers in a very small village of district Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh where my grandparents of mother siders used to live. After initializing, I passed there 2nd standard but due to some reasons, I was brought to Delhi where my father was already occupied and I continued my education from here. Completed my "Diploma in Digital Electronics from "Ambedkar Integrated Institute of Technology" and along with that Graduation from "School of Open Learning, Delhi University(DU)" as well.

Being a lower-middle class, my family has expectations that after completion of diploma I will land in a reputed firm but it didn't happen. I searched a lot but due to the recession or lack of jobs, I didn't get any job on my diploma basis. Thus, getting disappointed, I started a job as a data entry operator in a small IT Firm, after 3-4 months the company met a loss and the owner had to close it. But after a couple of months, he started his firm again and called me for offering a job as a writer. As I didn't have a job that time, thus I accepted his proposal. That's how my writing journey started.

And now, I have left that job and currently putting up in Delhi & engaged with the only leading Media Firm in India dealing in IT as well.

I started this page as my belief is 'Anything initializes from zero after that you can move further'.

I use to read the blogs of Kulwant Negi, Harsh Agarwal, Neil Patel and many more and going through their past there started a belief in mine that "If they can why can't I?" because they have the almost same background as me. Thus I didn't hope for a good time as good time never comes, you will have to make time good with your efforts and potentials you have got. Thus, how this page started. I was looking to start it with a good blog post but don't have any idea thus I thought how about to start it with an Introduction post. Therefore, I introduced myself to you all.

Furthermore, I am a nerdknowledge-perceiver, tea-lover & an introvert by nature, always ready to perceive what I don't have, therefore all your suggestions, complaints or anything you want to share regarding my writing are welcomed & can do so with the help of the comment box given below. I will take your suggestion very seriously and surely would work upon that.


Comments

Post a Comment